Test and Installation Engineer
ICEoxford are designers and manufacturers of specialist Ultra Low Temperature and High Magnetic Field equipment for the cryogenic research community. Since it was founded in 2004, the company has grown to become a leading global supplier of custom design, high-performance cryogenic systems.
- Wiring basic cryogenic instruments to contract specification.
- Testing basic cryogenic instruments to contract specification.
- Complying with test instructions set by the contract.
- Wiring and test preparation ahead of upcoming contracts
- Ensuring that all test data is completed/logged in the correct format.
- Supplying relevant information and data to enable completion of FAT reports.
- Working with assembly team to pack systems for shipment.
- Completion of finishing lists as required for gate 3.
- Complete system manual for customer use.
- Always work with good Health & Safety processes in the department.
- Following the safe use of cryogenic liquids.
- Excellent communication with all external and internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with customers to carry out pre-install process.
- International travel for installations.
- Completing SAT reports.
- Use the ‘pre-installation’ process to ensure smooth installation process.
- Training customers on use of system.
- Ensure customers are supported after installation through the warranty period.
- Seek support for technical problems/requirements when required.
In addition to a competitive salary, ICEoxford also offers career development opportunities, a good work-life balance, private healthcare including mental health, dental and optical options, 23 days annual leave with an additional day accrued per year of service up to 28 days, an early finish on Fridays, private salary-sacrifice pension scheme in addition to the auto-enrolment pension, nominated hours scheme whereby you can vary your working hours outside of our standard working pattern and a bonus scheme based upon company financial results achieved in the previous year.