Business Development Manager
- Tesla Engineering Ltd
- Storrington, UK
- Closing date
- 14 Jun 2023
Full time, Permanent
Tesla Engineering Ltd is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high precision electromagnetic devices for customers in the healthcare and science sectors. Our products help clinicians to diagnose and treat serious conditions like cancer and allow scientists to develop a better understanding of the world around us. We are a successful and growing international company with operations in the UK, Europe and the, USA and are looking to add an ambitious and motivated person to our senior management team.
- Develop relationships with new customers and enhance relationships with existing customers to increase market coverage and share;
- Contribute to strategic business decision making processes and provide input to development of the annual budget;
- Deliver excellent presentations to potential customers showcasing the capabilities of the Company and of the Group;
- Representing the company at international conferences and trade exhibitions;
- Foster relationships with leading researchers and institutes to ensure we remain at the forefront of science and technology.
- Highly developed presentation skills;
- Willingness to travel internationally;
- Excellent technical knowledge of a science/engineering/numerate discipline;
- Ability and willingness to absorb and learn new things;
- To enjoy working with others;
- Willingness to locate to West Sussex;
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK (if you are an exceptional candidate who is not the Company may offer assistance in becoming eligible).
A career with us includes:
- A competitive remuneration package that includes 25 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays;
- A group personal pension plan that includes health benefits;
- Rewarding work with leaders in the health care and science sectors.
The Tesla Engineering Ltd. group is dedicated to the design, manufacture and support of resistive and superconducting electromagnets, gradient coils, composite materials, generator coils, motors and consultancy to the science, medicine and industrial markets.
- 01903 743 941
Apply for Business Development Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert